Pro Performance Freestyle
The Monarch targets riders looking for cutting-edge design with energized freestyle performance. It delivers very direct power for upwind drive and explosive freestyle pop on-demand. Gradually tapering rails produce outstanding grip, powerful flex and directional stability. Lightweight, double-layer basalt fiber yields incredible strength-to-weight ratio and uniquely responsive flex—decreasing chances of distortion under the extreme loads of hard landings.
Its 3D bottom shape provides increased tracking and phenomenal edging, while a reduced concave in the center section improves water entry and optimizes flex in between the rider’s feet.
- NEW Double Basalt Fiber = Strong + lightweight + lively response & flex characteristics
- NEW Low Flex F25 = Ideal for medium-to-high speed riding + extreme pop
- 3-Stage Rocker R8/4/10 = Powerful + fast riding + aggressive pop + lively feel
- Tapered Rails = Lightweight tips + better grip
- 6.5° Angle Fin Platform = Superior grip
- Flex Torsion Control = Increased stiffness in axial & torsional axis + superior control
- 3D Step Rails = Thin edges for solid grip