This modern shape is a great fit for beginner-to-advanced kiters ready to take their directional or strapless riding to new levels, in any surf condition, with the option of riding strapped.
The durable Double Bamboo Deck provides a highly impact-resistant, light construction in unison with the Front and Stomp Deck Pad. Its outline and length have been finely tuned for optimal control and balance, enabling riders to focus on hitting critical sections and aerial tricks with ease and confidence. This compact design packs the maneuverability of a larger surfboard into a convenient, travel-friendly shape for more snap and tighter, faster turns.
- Triple Angled Channels = Increased flow to fins for extra grip & better turning
- Honeycomb Core Fins = Lightweight + high flex
- Front and Stomp Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction
- Lightweight Compact Shape = Ultimate control + balanced ride + convenient for travel
- Double Bamboo Deck = Maximum durability + minimizes pressure dents
- Rail Dents on Deck = Optimized flex characteristics + easier grab & handling
- Parallel Outlines = Stability + perfect balance + smooth in chop
- Thinned Rails in Tail = Superior grip
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- Double Concave Center = Soft landings + easy rail-to-rail transition
- Surf Skin Bottom = Real surfboard feel on water + resilient + firm
- Thruster Fin Setup = Snappy + control + release off the top