A new team sport has been created: SUP Polo! And it is great fun!
- New team sport offered by Starboard in collaboration with “Wholypaddle”.
- 9’5’’ is short enough to have great control in the field, but long enough to accelerate and respond quickly.
- 36’’ wide offers plenty of stability to keep you focused on the game.
- Twin Tip design gives maximum maneuverability to move forward and reverse without having to make risky snap turns.
- Available in Zen Technology.
- 2 SUP Polo fins at nose and tail give tracking in both directions, while still maintaining great control of the board.
- 63/4 center fin provides additional tracking, making it a more versatile board for when you’re not playing SUP Polo