Our Carbon 80 is the high performance choice for the ambitious paddler. Top flex and response is guaranteed for effortless handling through an 80% Carbon blade and shaft plus additional Kevlar shaft webbing. Available in 7.25” and 8” blades, the Union system has the most supreme flex pattern running from the top of the handle to the tip of the blade. Fixed or adjustable shaft lengths, or even as adjustable 3-piece version, with a built in ABS blade protector, you’re sure to have the most effective paddle stroke on the water.
Fanatic Union Joint System:
In the past, all paddle flex patterns were made up of two parts:
the blade, and the shaft. These two flexible parts were disrupted by an oversized stiff joint, where paddle and shaft were connected. The Fanatic Union paddle has revolutionised the unified flex pattern. It now runs seamlessly from the tip of the blade all the way to the shaft. By moving the connection joint further up the shaft, it tapers perfectly into a RDM joint, resulting in constant flex for an unmatched spring and response with every stroke. From the moment the blade enters the water your energy is converted into forward drive. The Union paddle is available in four construction styles for a straightforward selection of paddles to match your performance and budget.
- Optimum flex / strength / weight ratio
- Additional surface strength absorbs and withstands knocks from everyday paddling
- Available in 7.25” and 8” blades
- Union system for most supreme flex pattern running from the top of the handle to the tip of the blade
- Built in ABS blade protector
- Fixed, adjustable and 3-Piece shaft lengths available