The Carbon Pro model has been tuned for 2016 with a super light and responsive 100 % 12 K Carbon blade. Combined with our Union paddle design and its 100% 3K Carbon shaft, it is strong yet one of the lightest paddles around. With a reduction in swing weight, this paddle has an ultra fast flex response from the tip of the blade right through to the top of the handle, which also shines in precious 12 K Carbon. The Carbon Pro paddle is available in both 7.25” and 8” blades. Each has an integrated ABS blade protector and is available in fixed or adjustable shaft lengths.
Fanatic Union Joint Sytem:
In the past, all paddle flex patterns were made up of two parts: the blade, and the shaft. These two flexible parts were disrupted by an oversized stiff joint, where paddle and shaft were connected. The Fanatic Union paddle has revolutionised the unified flex pattern. It now runs seamlessly from the tip of the blade all the way to the shaft. By moving the connection joint further up the shaft, it tapers perfectly into a RDM joint, resulting in constant flex for an unmatched spring and response with every stroke. From the moment the blade enters the water your energy is converted into forward drive. The Union paddle is available in four construction styles for a straightforward selection of paddles to match your performance and budget.
- The ultimate elite paddle
- 100 % 12K Prepreg Carbon Blade & Handle
- 100 % 3K Prepreg Carbon Shaft
- Strong yet feather light in the hands
- Ultra fast flex response from the tip of the blade right through to the top of the handle
- Available in both 7.25” and 8” blades
- Integrated ABS blade protector
- Available with fixed or adjustable shaft lengths