The Global is designed for sailors looking to make the most of onshore wave conditions. Designed to be fast and easy to ride, the Global is also a blast in small sideshore waves and flat water.
It features added tail volume for increased planing power in backside turns and when crossing over whitewater. Sailors will also take comfort in the superior grip in bottom and top turns while backside riding due to its harder mid-section rails. It can also double as a high wind flatwater board thanks to its superior planing potential in a variety of conditions.
- Fast Rocker = Extremely early planing + rail-to-rail carving with ease
- Sharp Mid-section Rails = Superior grip & speed in bottom & top turns for backside riding
- Added Tail Volume = Added planing power in turns & when crossing white water
- Ergonomic Foot Straps = Comfortable fit + easy adjustment
- High Density Footpads = Excellent board feel
- Thruster Fin Setup = Outstanding trim range + precision board control