- SUPER EARLY PLANNING
- HIGH END TOPSPEED
- EASY TO CONTROL
The Pocket Wave is your “hidden joker”. This range of Pocket boards will bring the best out of anyone’s sailing, no matter their level. Forgiving yet responsive, this board offers security to push you to your limits even in the most challenging conditions. Easy and early to plane, the Pocket gets you up and going through the waves, allowing you to pick the ramp of your choosing and
fly into the air with solid pop. The compact outline delivers excellent control in the jumps.
On the wave, the rocker-line and outline ensure smooth bottom turns with excellent drive for either front or back foot turning. The thruster setup offers a surfy feel with slashy turns, and you have the option to ride a single fin if you want more drive for flat water blasting or bump and jumping on the river swells!
Double winger swallowtail
- allows for a wider center area to improve acceleration while still having a narrow tail for loose turns
- keeps speed on the flat of the wave
- gives the rider more control
Forward fin positions
- make the the board easier to turn
- better for sailing upwind
- more forgiving in the surf
- less drag