Twin-Cam Performance Freeride
Hornet is the sail of choice for sailors looking for extremely early planing. Pure speed and thrills with accessible race-sail-like performance, in a package that is a breeze to rig and feels light in the hands. Inspired by the Racing Program, the profile ensures high stability levels in gusts or when overpowered. The result is cam-free handling in maneuvers combined with cam sail straight-line performance and low-end power.
- Open Integrated Compact Clew for optimized foot outline and extra surface under the boom.
- Forceline custom laminated clew for optimized strength and load distribution.
- Integracam: fully integrated compact camber providing regular cam enducer profile support while keeping the soft rotation and narrow sleeve width of a no-cam sail.
- Instant Rotation thanks to the nature of the Integracam that places the leading edge tension just behind the mast as on a no-cam sail.
- Component battens: six tubular-batten configuration reducing weight while giving optimum profile shape and stability. One-rod bottom batten for deep foot profile and durability.
Now featuring seven battens and EVO-inspired clew construction, the Hornet really steps up in performance, especially in top-end speed and control. The super compact Integracam design allows us to combine power and stability of a camber-induced profile with the narrow sleeve size of a no-cam sail.